Library Locations and Hours
PO Box 800
Carmel, CA 93921
Jobs & Employment
Featured Resources (access from home with your library card)
- Assists in exploring careers, writing résumés, interviewing, and locating jobs;
from the U. S. Dept. of Labor.
- good for much more than applying for unemployment.
- lots of job interview information including practice questions.
- designed to teach job seekers digital literacy skills and assist with resume creation and job seeking.
- resume, salary, and career guides; job listings, job fairs and hotlines for
Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego areas.
- in-depth resources for the job search process including resumes,
company research, networking and negotiating.
- company, salary, and resume information, job descriptions, & job
Academic 360.com - resources for academic jobs, both faculty and administrative.
- company salaries, reviews, and interview questions.
- free access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites.
- job listings taken directly from company websites.
- popular job search banks.
- source for hourly employment and second job hunters; part-time, full-time,
- federal job listings.
Resumes and Cover Letters